ActiveSWF is a powerful toolkit for web developers and Flash professionals
who intend to generate dynamicFlash content. It can be programmed
to create Flash movies using XML for Flash movie description.
ActiveSWF XML notation provides simple and obvious way for Flash content specification.
ActiveSWF allows to create professional Flash content on the fly obtaining XML data from any sources.
ActiveSWF is based on the COM technology and can therefore be used from most modern
programming languages for desktop and server side development.
ActiveSWF supports ActionScript 2.0 and almost all Flash primitives. Audio and image
compression methods allow to reduce movie size significantly with minimum quality loss.
- .NET, ASP, Visual Basic, PHP, Visual C++, VBScript, JScript, Delphi, etc...
- Full ActionScript 2.0 support
- Basic shape types: ellipses, circles, rectangles, squares, polygons,
- Shape fills: solid, bitmap, radial and linear gradients
- Image elements loaded from GIF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, WMF source formats
- Transformation of WMF images to correct vector representation in SWF
- Plain text and HTML text elements
- Font embedding
- Video in WMV and AVI source formats
- Sounds loaded from MP3 and WAV source formats
- Object moving and resizing
- Color & transparency management
- Clipping objects
- Shape tweening
- Audio size optimization
- Image size optimization
Platforms ActiveSWF is compatible with:
- Windows NT 4.x
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Processor: Pentium II class at least 250 MHz
- RAM: 128 MB
- Disk Space: 5 MB of initial free disk space